Data Service Fees
The fee of data disclosure service provided by TORI is listed below, and applicants funded by Ministry of Science and Technology(MOST) can obtain 50% discount
|Product||Unit||Unit Cost for Service||Storage Media|
Project funded by MOST
|1||Remote Sensing Data (Daily and Monthly Average)||30 Records||900||450||Market Price|
|2||TOROS Total Velocity (TUV)||Month||1350||675||Market Price|
|3||TOROS Radial Velocity (RUV)||Month (Each Station)||1350||675||Market Price|
|4||TOROS Raw Data||Month (Each Station)||1350||675||Market Price|
|5||TOPS||Month (Each Parameter)||1350||675||Market Price|
|6||Hourly Wave Height and Wave Period (Buoy)||Month (Each Station)||400||200||Market Price|
|7||Hourly Sea Surface Wind (Buoy)||Month (Each Station)||400||200||Market Price|
|8||Hourly Near Sea Surface Air Pressure (Buoy)||Month (Each Station)||180||90||Market Price|
|9||Hourly Sea Surface Temperature (Buoy)||Month (Each Station)||180||90||Market Price||10||Hourly Air Surface Temperature (Buoy)||Month (Each Station)||180||90||Market Price||11||6-minutes Ocean Current Data||Month (Each Station)||1350||675||Market Price|
- The minimum unit of product for applying remote sensing data is 30 records. The fee will be charged for 30 records at least even though the number of record of application is less than 30.
- The data of remote sensing including SST (NOAA and METOP), ocean color (MODIS and NPP), wind field data (ASCAT), water elevation (Jason2), SSS (Aquarius) etc.。
- The protection period of HF raw data (including TS、RS、CSQ、CSS) is three years after collecting.
- TOPS provides data including wave, temperature, and current etc.
- The buoy data in Zhang-Bin observation site is available now. Applicant funded by National Science and Technology Program-Energy: Offshore Wind Power Focus Project Plan in MOST can be acquired through data disclosure application services freely.
Value-added Product Service Fees
The fee of value-added product service provided by TORI is listed below and can obtain 50% discount for teaching purpose.
|Product||Unit||Low-Resolution||High-Resolution||Authorized||1||World Ocean Bathymetric Map||A Graph||1500||3000||7500|
- The original world ocean bathymetric map provided by TORI is 30000 x 12880 pixels in high resolution, and reduced to 6000 x 2576 pixels in low resolution.